ORGANISATIONAL DIAGNOSTICS PROGRAMME (ODP Certificate)
OBJECTIVE: To clarify roles and to equip participants with organisational/business context.
PURPOSE: To assist participants to realise and understand organisational context and its dynamics. For them to have knowledge of what organisations are all about and the interaction and effects of organisational components on one another. To clarify roles and to produce action plans and how to implement these roles.
TARGET GROUP: Middle Management.
DURATION: 3 Days.
- Global Context.
- Visioning and Scenarios.
- Systems Theory.
- Task and Work Complexities.
- Formal Organisation Elements and Structure.
- Informal Organisational Elements and Culture.
- Individual Preferences and Work Capacity.
- Leadership and Supervision.
- Building Teams.
- Change Management.
- Integration and Creating the Fit.
- Role Clarification and Action Plans (Assignment).