HRD INTERVENTION PROGRAMME (HIP Certificate)
OBJECTIVE: To equip HRD Practitioners with HRD intervention design and development skills.
PURPOSE: To assist participants to realise and understand HRD Interventions, its dynamics and their role they play in it. For them to have knowledge on how to tackle and handle an HRD Intervention process. To produce an actual mini HRD Intervention.
TARGET GROUP: HRD Practitioners at Middle Management level.
DURATION: 2 Days
- Confirming the links and the theoretical position.
- Determining the predominant nature of the initiative.
- Setting the criteria of effectiveness.
- Determining and describing the outcomes.
- Structuring the events, the processes, and the units.
- Planning development and implementation.
- Evaluating the quality of the design.
- Develop a mini HRD Intervention (Assignment)